• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From Ontario Canada

More Canadians! I'm actually headed to Ottawa this weekend, any must seem spots?

If your heading to Ottawa, By-Ward market during the day is nice but at night full of ppl and bars everywhere. Parliment Hill is also nice to see but nothing crazy. Few museums if your into that sort of things and lots of shopping unfortunately no O Stores around.

Thanks for the information I will definitely try and check out the by-ward market. I am actually going there for some political things so I am sure that I will see plenty of Parliament Hill. Yeah it's sad that Montreal is the closest for O stores; can't get everything perfect in one trip.

Welcome. I travelled to Ontario after my sophomore year of high school. Was kinda like a little jog trip on the main trip to Niagara Falls. Nice place, I liked it a lot. Again, welcome!

hi everyone! i just joined, i'm from the toronto area! i'm surprised there are no O stores in Ottawa, there's at least 2 that i know of in the GTA.

Back