1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. TomRep

TomRep Oakley Beginner

My name is Tom and I am quickly becoming an reborn Oakley addict! I haven't had Oakley's for a couple years due to starting a family, but finally bought a pair of Flak jackets about two months ago. Within a month I had a second pair and already have my next couple purchases planned out! Right now I'm hooked on Flak Jackets (which it seems I may be the only one?), but plan to broaden my horizons in the near furture. Things I'm looking for: tower, jackets- rootbeer/gold iridium polarized, plasma frame, white matte frame, red metallic frame, gray smoke and/or dark gray frame, red oo polarized lenses, black oo polarized lenses, persimmon (hi or standard) lenses, etc.
    Tom

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. EditReject

EditReject Oakley Enthusiast

Welcome! Former Pennsylvanian myself. That is a pretty big wish-list you have there. Chances are you can find much of it through here.

3. TomRep

TomRep Oakley Beginner

I now have another pair on the way! Black chrome frame, gunmetal "O's", standard shape polarized tungsten iridium lens Flak's. I'll get pictures of the triplets when the new ones come in.
    tom

4. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

Welcome to an empty wallet.

5. TomRep

TomRep Oakley Beginner

Sorry I never got around to the pictures. Have another pair on the way and may be able to get pictures of all four. Red metallic frame, G30 lenses.
    Tom

6. TomRep

TomRep Oakley Beginner

I finally got around to getting some pictures of my Flak collection. I know it's not as nice and extensive as others on here, but I really dig the Flak Jackets. Listed are the lenses currently in them. I also have positive red iridium, black iridium xlj, and shallow blue xlj polarized. I'm not really fond of the xlj so I am looking to unload the black iridiums, never even worn. Be willing to trade for another set of lenses or ear socks or something. Hope you enjoy!
    Tom
    Hello From Pennsylvania - 2012-09-13_22-49-43_645.jpg
    Hello From Pennsylvania - 2012-09-13_22-50-00_414.jpg
    carbon fiber-red oo polarized
    Hello From Pennsylvania - 2012-09-13_22-50-08_15.jpg
    white text Asian fit- slate iridium
    Hello From Pennsylvania - 2012-09-13_22-50-18_870.jpg
    red metallic- G30
    Hello From Pennsylvania - 2012-09-13_22-49-52_548.jpg
    black chrome- tungsten iridium polarized

7. festerwookie

festerwookie Oakley Beginner