• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From Pennsylvania

TomRep

Oakley Beginner
My name is Tom and I am quickly becoming an reborn Oakley addict! I haven't had Oakley's for a couple years due to starting a family, but finally bought a pair of Flak jackets about two months ago. Within a month I had a second pair and already have my next couple purchases planned out! Right now I'm hooked on Flak Jackets (which it seems I may be the only one?), but plan to broaden my horizons in the near furture. Things I'm looking for: tower, jackets- rootbeer/gold iridium polarized, plasma frame, white matte frame, red metallic frame, gray smoke and/or dark gray frame, red oo polarized lenses, black oo polarized lenses, persimmon (hi or standard) lenses, etc.
Tom

Welcome! Former Pennsylvanian myself. That is a pretty big wish-list you have there. Chances are you can find much of it through here.

I now have another pair on the way! Black chrome frame, gunmetal "O's", standard shape polarized tungsten iridium lens Flak's. I'll get pictures of the triplets when the new ones come in.
tom

Sorry I never got around to the pictures. Have another pair on the way and may be able to get pictures of all four. Red metallic frame, G30 lenses.
Tom

I finally got around to getting some pictures of my Flak collection. I know it's not as nice and extensive as others on here, but I really dig the Flak Jackets. Listed are the lenses currently in them. I also have positive red iridium, black iridium xlj, and shallow blue xlj polarized. I'm not really fond of the xlj so I am looking to unload the black iridiums, never even worn. Be willing to trade for another set of lenses or ear socks or something. Hope you enjoy!
Tom
2012-09-13_22-49-43_645.jpg

2012-09-13_22-50-00_414.jpg

carbon fiber-red oo polarized
2012-09-13_22-50-08_15.jpg

white text Asian fit- slate iridium
2012-09-13_22-50-18_870.jpg

red metallic- G30
2012-09-13_22-49-52_548.jpg

black chrome- tungsten iridium polarized

Back