• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello, From Quezon City, Philippines

freakface

Oakley Expert
HOUSE, ASIA
hello, all oakley addicts. just started collecting some x metals mid of this year and i got hooked. finding the older models of oakley is pretty tough in the philippines, which is why i need the help of this forum, haha.:laugh:

Welcome to the forum. This is definitely the BEST and friendliest forum I'm part of. You will find so much love for Oakleys here and learn what And how to build your collection. Beware though, it is likely you're collection will double within the first month of membership. You're gonna realize there are so many awesome frames out there you never even knew about. Get comfy and welcome!

Welcome to the forum. Finding old oakleys will get expensive and can even be difficult for the people in the states. Good luck with your search and your collection will grow from joining this forum

welcome and take care . . .
the forum is evil :eek:) keep an eye on your wallet!

tell me about it. never spent as much as i did this past half year. i am actually looking for O.A. (oakleys anonymous) to rid me of my addiction. just my luck to find more addicts in this forum.

pre balita? i was born and grew up in baguio! good luck on your search and your passion for oakley will grow in the next couple of months guaranteed:laugh:

Latest Posts

Back