• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From Semi Retirement!

The high points are simply having been privileged to work for and promote a brand I already love for 7 years.

The bad times, leaving the job and realising I hadn't quite worked hard enough over the years to play golf 7 days a week instead of 4 ;)

@Ex_Oakley_employee welocme... I guess if I had only 1 question ever to ask a Luxottica executive it would be... will oakley ever make another elite product? So with your information, Do you think Oakley will ever produce another product in the elite line???

Welcome! Awesome to have you here. I am sure you will have volumes of insider info ;) can't wait to here the stories!

(Also interested in your thoughts of future elite lines/ a return of some form of x metal.) there are threads already dedicated to those lines of thinking but having reputable information would be good to!

Can't wait to see your collection!

@Ex_Oakley_employee welocme... I guess if I had only 1 question ever to ask a Luxottica executive it would be... will oakley ever make another elite product? So with your information, Do you think Oakley will ever produce another product in the elite line???

Welcome! Awesome to have you here. I am sure you will have volumes of insider info ;) can't wait to here the stories!

(Also interested in your thoughts of future elite lines/ a return of some form of x metal.) there are threads already dedicated to those lines of thinking but having reputable information would be good to!

Can't wait to see your collection!

This is a difficult one. For me, personally, I would be going down the route of even more exclusive elite lines.

I can't answer yes or no definitively, but I will say this, there are definitely people who don't see this as the road Lux or the Oakley brand is going to go down.

If it were up to me (and it's not and certainly wasn't ultimately when I worked there) I'd go even further and really push for something even more elite. I suspect you will see something a bit more sporty pushed hard sooner rather than later at a more elite 'sport' price.

FWIW I was and am a big fan of the C Six.

Latest Posts

Back