• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from Singapore

Linegear Japan

X-Metal Professional
Platinum Forum Sponsor
Premium Member
Lifetime Sponsor
Japan
Hi all,

So I came here to Singapore for business trip. Then I let my friend try the X Metal XX, and he was wow I should not resist this and the Ferrari. Really.

He runs a few restaurants and alway resist the internal urge for Ferrari, which is quite common in here, so he use BMW.

I customize Linegear silver mirror, with white gasket, temple shock, nose pad, but use the black Earsock.

Does it looks good on him?

Oh by the way, how many in Singapore using x metal ? You can start conversation with me if you wish to be private.

I just got some good news ;)

Have a nice day ;)

image.jpg

Thanks all for comment and like.

This is tre first time I heard about fmj watch. What is the current price tag? Will fmj also make those using Rolex hiding theirs, just like RayBand user do when seeing an x metal? lol

Wow ... A combination of Swiss made and yes Oakley. Thanks for sharing.

How many stock left? I was running out of time and I did not look around the Queensquare too long. Did not see the official Oakley store here yet.

By the way, I will fly back to Japan today at 10:30. Most shop here open from 11am ;(

Its not in retail stores anymore. @OakleyFrankFMJ can give you more details about it I think. Most Oakleys are swiss made so hallowpoint, minute machine and 12 guage are nice too and they are definitely availible in retail stores to at around 2K. If you need images just hit me back:)