• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From The UK

RONNIE

Oakley Enthusiast
Uk
Hello from uk newbi to site been collecting for a while now although didn't realise I was!

Hey Ronnie, welcome to the boards. Whereabouts in the UK you from?
:smile:

Hello thank you all for welcome,my name is Karl and I'm from sunny Wales (north) haven't had much call for sunglasses or motorbike riding up to now this year!!!!! When I can work out how to post pics I will be more than welcome to show you my collection just quick idea what I have x metals mars,Romeo,penny etc got c-six alu and in process of buying last cf c-six in the world!happy bunny if get it also medusa and managed to buy flight deck helmet this week waiting for it to be delivered.we are all mad but sod it you only live once I should know I'm just recovering from cancer.

Sorry to hear about your cancer but you're right, we only live once. I nearly lost my life 16yrs ago in a Diabetic coma so it's important for me to live life to the full! If that means I'll be skint after buying sunglasses (pointless in Scotland since it always rains), paying my car off and motorbike lessons then so be it haha!

Ha ha that's the way! Motorbike lessons to fantastic get ya licence and then hit the road what bike you fancy?did u get my private message I sent u?

Ha ha that's the way! Motorbike lessons to fantastic get ya licence and then hit the road what bike you fancy?did u get my private message I sent u?

Hope to get my full licence this year don't fancy the new restrictions next year! I'd love a Ducati Monster, main reason why I want my licence lol. What do you ride?

Welcome on board Ronnie,
not too much Europeans here but a lot from UK.

Hope to get my full licence this year don't fancy the new restrictions next year! I'd love a Ducati Monster, main reason why I want my licence lol. What do you ride?

Which Monster ?
The new one or the glorius old one ?

Back