• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from Toronto!

Hey! I am so glad I found this forum! There is so much information here and I love Oakley's! I am from the GTA, though it seems not many here are from Canada.
My first pair of Oakley's were the polished Juliets with polarized fire iridium! I absolutely fell in love with them when I first laid eyes on them, and this place is really forcing me to want to get more of them! Haha!

If you don't have an addiction to Oakley yet...you will soon! This forum has a way of adding fuel to the fire. Welcome to the Oakley Forum! :welcome:

Thank you all for being so welcoming in this awesome community! Oh I definitely have an addiction already. Haha! I just fear for when I get the proper privileges to fully access the exchange subforums! I think my wallet is already hurting.

Thank you all for being so welcoming in this awesome community! Oh I definitely have an addiction already. Haha! I just fear for when I get the proper privileges to fully access the exchange subforums! I think my wallet is already hurting.
Self control. ;)

:rofl:

Let's be honest here. When it comes to a beautiful set of X- Metals looking you right in the eye, self control goes right out the window. Haha, that is what happened when I got the chance to pick up my Juliets! With all the new information I have acquired here, I don't stand a chance. Lol

Dang! Had my hopes up. Lol Well the search continues!
Haha. I didn't say give up, but not everyone is here to sell their wares :)

Who really knows what each person wants to do?

Anyway, maybe yall could be buddies lol

Latest Posts

Back