• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from Toronto!

How did i miss this convo? Yup, im in Toronto ... Someone have some metals or pitboss-1 they want to sell/trade me? LOL

How did i miss this convo? Yup, im in Toronto ... Someone have some metals or pitboss-1 they want to sell/trade me? LOL
Haha, I was actually looking for the opposite but it is nice to see other members from the GTA here. Could you possibly help keep me in the loop if you see any good deals in our area?

For sure... I do most of my buys on eBay actually. Another good place is thru Instagram. You can find me there most of the time. Same name: neotrooper

Welcome to the madness, from the Southern Edge (Niagara),
No, I will not part with any X-Metals, for love, nor money.
But I'll be sure to tap ya, if I find anyone with that dementia...

Hey! I am so glad I found this forum! There is so much information here and I love Oakley's! I am from the GTA, though it seems not many here are from Canada.

My first pair of Oakley's were the polished Juliets with polarized fire iridium! I absolutely fell in love with them when I first laid eyes on them, and this place is really forcing me to want to get more of them! Haha!
Hey how's it going I'm a Oakley nerd and also live in the gta Etobicoke to be exact welcom

HI I'm new to this board been watching it for some time now. And decided to take the plung and join and am I glad I did because the knowledge on this site is outstanding. Can't wait to start sharing. Oh I'm from Toronto Ontario the name is john

Latest Posts

Back