• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello - if I must . . . Not an enthusiast so much as just a guy who needs Romeo 1 lenses.

If they are as ****ed as you say, you're gonna need more than lenses to un****ulate them. Take some time and interact. XMetals are a marathon not a sprint.

You can look up my eBay listings under seller:chrisahardaway in the search and my items should pop up. I currently have titanium, tungsten, and emerald for sale. I typically have them for sale obo. But funny Lowball now lol. Welcome. Stay in the forum and others will help you refinish your frame too!

If they are as ****ed as you say, you're gonna need more than lenses to un****ulate them. Take some time and interact. XMetals are a marathon not a sprint.
I'm sure, like most things, there are subtle nuances that are appreciated by enthusiasts and pretty much unknown to casual users; but would anyone really say that I am missing out on much by throwing in a set of cut lenses, then going to Linegear for a complete rubber kit, some of those tiny temple washers, and any screws who's heads have become buggered?

BTW if Linegear happens to be sub-par to some other supplier, I am open to options. As it is, I think their colored rubber parts seem to appear very light/bright compared to how I remember the deep rich original Oakley rubber parts to have looked; but I can just settle for basic black, then it won't matter I guess.

linegear components are widely regarded across the forum as suitable to use - even their lenses. i would recommend going the linegear route for rubber and screws and chrisahardaway for lenses. thanks for stopping by...!

Sent from my Nokia 5210 using TapaTalk

Thanks for the warm welcome all; rules read, exchange guidelines studied . . . however it would not appear to violate any of the aforementioned for someone to point me in the direction of an individual or website (other than in the forum exchange) where I could find pre-cut lenses or a lens cutting service...I actually thought I had found one myself before being forced to give up and try my luck on forums, but unfortunately it seemed to be old and no longer in service.
Not trying to disparage forums, just looking to do business efficiently and hassle free if possible, I have waaaay too many hobbies and forums to keep up with as is, this time, I am just looking for a part (which honestly I'm not too enthused about Oakley discontinuing, you would think when you buy lifetime quality frames that they would keep the lenses in production)

Respect for you not playing a role and wasting anyone's time, and for your honesty. ;)

image.gif

Latest Posts

Back