• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello, I'm new here looking for info on value of these juliets.

Store guy probably wanted to buy them or he didnt know anything about the older X-Metal, which is typical.

Whoa, didn't see that coming. The second opinion is correct. Store guy is way off.

Maybe he thought these were something else. He called them 24k juliets and had the value near $1000 plus. That's why I came here. To get second opinion.
24K Juliet is all Gold with Titanium Iridium Polarized lenses and they only make 750 of them with SKU 24-293

Thanks for all the info. Nice to know. Bought these years ago as a pick me up cheer up thing after a tragedy. People kept telling me recently not to wear because they were too valuable now. Regardless.... They are nice looking and I enjoy wearing them on occasion. They still make me feel good.
Thx everyone.

Maybe he thought these were something else. He called them 24k juliets and had the value near $1000 plus. That's why I came here. To get second opinion.
The thing about most Oakley employees is that they know little to nothing about past models. What you've been told here is accurate. They are 2nd generation X-Metal XX frames, in the "24k" finish. That colorway is actually one of the more common XX colorways, and the value of $350-450 is correct.

For comparison here is a picture of a 24k Juliet, which would be worth substantially more.
juliet24kimg.jpg

Back