• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello! New Florida Member

freediverdude

Oakley Beginner
Hi there!

I just recently purchased my first pair of Oakleys, having wanted to for a long time, but finally splurged. I was on vacation at Universal Studios Orlando, and purchased them at the Quiet Flight store inside the park. They are a pair of polarized Offshoot crystal black/black iridium. I got to try on a lot of pairs, as the store was kind of quiet right then. I even tried on the pit boss II's, but those seemed kind of tight on my head, like they would give me a headache, but cool looking anyways. The sales guy actually took me out of the store with a few pairs to try them on in the sunlight and to compare them with polarized vs. non-polarized and seeing the glare off the pavement, etc. So glad to find a forum about these! At first I was actually unsure about opening them up and seeing the etched "Polarized" on the lense, like they had given me a store demo pair or something, lol, but glad to find out that is the norm. Anyway, hello!

Welcome! Your addiction awaits! But as an Offshoot lover, they are nice! I have the Shawn White model... Those are sick!

I live in the suburbs of Tampa Florida. I was looking on the profile page, but I don't see where it allows you to enter where you live.
I am in wesley chapel. Close to tampa. Always nice to know people who are close by.

Latest Posts

Back