1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. freediverdude

freediverdude Oakley Beginner

Hi there!

I just recently purchased my first pair of Oakleys, having wanted to for a long time, but finally splurged. I was on vacation at Universal Studios Orlando, and purchased them at the Quiet Flight store inside the park. They are a pair of polarized Offshoot crystal black/black iridium. I got to try on a lot of pairs, as the store was kind of quiet right then. I even tried on the pit boss II's, but those seemed kind of tight on my head, like they would give me a headache, but cool looking anyways. The sales guy actually took me out of the store with a few pairs to try them on in the sunlight and to compare them with polarized vs. non-polarized and seeing the glare off the pavement, etc. So glad to find a forum about these! At first I was actually unsure about opening them up and seeing the etched "Polarized" on the lense, like they had given me a store demo pair or something, lol, but glad to find out that is the norm. Anyway, hello!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

Welcome! Your addiction awaits! But as an Offshoot lover, they are nice! I have the Shawn White model... Those are sick!

3. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to the forum. Where in Florida are you located?

4. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Welcome to the forum!

5. freediverdude

freediverdude Oakley Beginner

I live in the suburbs of Tampa Florida. I was looking on the profile page, but I don't see where it allows you to enter where you live.

6. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

welcome to the forum bro!

7. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

I am in wesley chapel. Close to tampa. Always nice to know people who are close by.

8. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome to the forum! :D

9. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

Welcome aboard

10. bouncing_boy77

bouncing_boy77 Oakley Enthusiast

welcome to the forum!