• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello to all !

Sanfran

I should Work at Oakley
USA
Hi, I wanted to get a picture to help introduce myself. My love for Oakleys evolved from my love for Ray-Bans as a young pilot in the Army many years ago. From L to R in the picture - I started as a Zero guy until they all broke and ran out. Then on to M frames, as seen by the custom M2's. I use my Ballistic 3.0's when working around the house, yard and cars. And I love Prizm lenses. My babies are on the right, the recently aquired Blue Denim Magnesium M frames. The Kill Switch and bezels are a new niche for me as well. I am getting my family involved with Oakleys even if I have to force feed one of them.

I look forward to being a part of this friendly and knowledgeable group!
Rotorhead
IMG_20160127_082454552.jpg

Welcome aboard. I also started with Ray-Bans as my choice to wear while flying. I still have a pair of aviators and these carbon fiber tech models pictured below. They stay in my flight bag and I wear Oakleys the rest of the time. I actually find my Fives Squared to be comfortable with my Bose headset so I wear them from time to time as well. Nice looking collection you have. I guarantee it will grow now that you are a member of this forum.
ray-ban_1501125c.jpg

Thanks for the welcome. I see Ray-Bans have come a long way, since I have been away. I should have put my 'ol Shooters in the pic :crazypilot:

Back