• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello! Wanna get to 15 posts! :-)

Welcome to the forum! Lots of cool Oakley frames out there. I'm sure you will pick up some great ones soon.
Yep - I plan on it. I'm also into ecigs.... I'm a very low watt "vaper" though... I don't blow "CLOUDS Bro" or anything - haha... But it got me off the stinky cigs!

So now I'm considering cancelling a current order for my 2nd Provari Radius to open up the Oakley budget... Haha.

Thought I could, but I just can't... I have the blue one already and I'm dying to get that black one!

uploadfromtaptalk1446598966942.png

Welcome to the forum. Great deals here in the exchange forum and lots of knowledgeable members here to help with any questions you might have. Oakley Vault used to be a spot for discounted Oakleys but they closed the site. I managed to get some good deals on 6pm as well. Enjoy your time here.

Since my Sunglass Hut didn't have any Carbon Blades... Can anyone compare them to the Bottle Rockets? Are they similar in size and fit?

Welcome to the forum. Great deals here in the exchange forum and lots of knowledgeable members here to help with any questions you might have. Oakley Vault used to be a spot for discounted Oakleys but they closed the site. I managed to get some good deals on 6pm as well. Enjoy your time here.

Thanks for the 6pm reco! And yes - I still gotta wait another 1.5 weeks til I can buy from here sadly...

Say goodbye to your $$$ lol. Welcome!
Yes... It's already happening and I'm stressed about it even before the spending officially starts... Haha

Welcome to the forum! Nothing beats the old school xmetal line IMHO. The Juliet is a masterpiece, can be found for $200-300 in good to excellent used condition here on the forum. Worth every penny. You'll figure out what you like soon enough! You definitely came to the right place!

Back