• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello! Wanna get to 15 posts! :-)

Congratulations:)

Let us know how happy you are with them all!
Will do! Just ordered the below as well... Haha

1d8bd16550b990931e145712babbc904.jpg

Got my team USA Flak 2.0's, the Bottle Rocket and the Fives Sq in today!

The Flak's impress me the most! LOVE them. Only thing that made me curious is that they have the little flag on them, like from this pic. Where the lower was pictured on the Oakley website.

Theyre going back in their boxes until Xmas though!

What I got from Verizon (they seem legit though):
f79b34eda3de509d02e4baabc293f940.jpg

4edd86262025487f7f21c516945c025c.jpg

Oakley site:
a347c2646c5636d6b4dab23d486dbaf8.jpg

Got my team USA Flak 2.0's, the Bottle Rocket and the Fives Sq in today!

The Flak's impress me the most! LOVE them. Only thing that made me curious is that they have the little flag on them, like from this pic. Where the lower was pictured on the Oakley website.

Theyre going back in their boxes until Xmas though!

What I got from Verizon (they seem legit though):
f79b34eda3de509d02e4baabc293f940.jpg

4edd86262025487f7f21c516945c025c.jpg

Oakley site:
a347c2646c5636d6b4dab23d486dbaf8.jpg
Congrats.

Both versions are fine. I like them with the little bit of flag though on those

Congrats.

Both versions are fine. I like them with the little bit of flag though on those
Thanks!

Me too! I'm glad they have the little flag actually.

After I get all these in and maybe sometime in January I'll decide what other lenses I might purchase as well. Thinking some Prizm Dailys could be good in the Flaks. But we'll see what I end up liking from what I got coming first of course.

I'm already dreaming of another pair of Flaks - this time in a custom with Navy frames.

Honestly - wow I'm impressed with all of them. Impressed with the quality, and well worth the $$ for each of them. Why did it take me 33 years to get a decent pair of shades?????

Me too! I'm glad they have the little flag actually.

After I get all these in and maybe sometime in January I'll decide what other lenses I might purchase as well. Thinking some Prizm Dailys could be good in the Flaks. But we'll see what I end up liking from what I got coming first of course.

I'm already dreaming of another pair of Flaks - this time in a custom with Navy frames.

Honestly - wow I'm impressed with all of them. Impressed with the quality, and we'll worth the $$ for each of them. Why did it take me 33 years to get a decent pair of shades?????
Because you can properly afford it now and make good decisions. ;)

You may like the Sapphire Iridium Polarized lens. Slightly flashy but great lens to look through.

Or the classic BIP which I like better than the Daily Prizm

On another note - you better believe after Xmas day I'm gonna be posting in the "What are you wearing today" thread..

I might need to wait til my birthday for some - haha. (Yes I'll be turning THIRTY FOUR) on Dec 29th.

Because you can properly afford it now and make good decisions. ;)

You may like the Sapphire Iridium Polarized lens. Slightly flashy but great lens to look through.

Or the classic BIP which I like better than the Daily Prizm
Good point and good advice. I'll plan a trip to the local vault and try out all options.

On another note - you better believe after Xmas day I'm gonna be posting in the "What are you wearing today" thread..

I might need to wait til my birthday for some - haha. (Yes I'll be turning THIRTY FOUR) on Dec 29th.
34? At least now we know why it took you 33 years ! You're an old fart who didn't know any better until noon. :rofl:

That's the best bet.

BIP is my favorite lens
SIP is nice too.

Daily Prizm? It's ok but I think it could be better
I thought I usually like/liked contrast lenses, but we'll see. With the help of Google, I like the looks and specs of the SIP as well. 20% transmission is good for daily wear for me.

I could see those on the Team USA or even a white framed Flak with a Navy "O" and Navy socks.

Back