1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. visionary

visionary Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Hello,

I'm new to the forum. Im a big Oakley fan and an optician that sells a lot of Oakley and Oakley prescription. Wanted to join to learn more about Oakley as well as share some of my knowledge.

Also, can someone tell me how to attach a photo to a post. I'm not sure how to create a URL from my photos. Thanks.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

welcome to the forum bro!! for the pics you could sign up with any image hosting site like photobucker or image shack. upload your photo, copy the forum link then post it here!

3. FlyingV

FlyingV Oakley Beginner

Here's a question for you since you do Oakley, and Oakley prescription. I have a vision plan at my workplace that covers lenses and frames once a year. I don't have a vision issue per se, but sunglasses are a necessary evil of my everyday life. Am I able to parlay that coverage for a pair of Oakley sunglasses from a prescription office?

Specifically looking for a pair of OneSight Batwolfs

4. Zoah

Zoah Oakley Beginner

Welcome!

5. visionary

Most insurance plans require some sort of prescription. Depending on the office they may or may not do it. Also technically rx dealers are not supposed to discount Oakley sun wear so they may give you your full benefit or maybe whatever the "provider reimbursement" is. The reason behind this is insurance plans may give the customer $100 off a frame but the provider takes a provider discount and will not get the full $100 back from the insurance.

6. visionary

Thanks I appreciate it.

7. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Welcome to the forum!

8. FlyingV

FlyingV Oakley Beginner

Interesting. I may have to call around and see if anyone has the OneSight batwolfs. It's worth a try I suppose! Maybe I could use some reading glasses or something to limit the strain from staring at a computer all day.

Thanks! And welcome. Already helping people.

9. Oakle y

Oakle y Something Something Darkside Premium Member Lifetime Member

Hello and welcome to the forum. I feel like a lot of us would use our eyegalss coverage to buy Oak's if possible.

Do you know if I can calim a pair of saftey glasses under my eyeglass coverage as I am a mechanic and require them for my job. My saftey glasses just so happen to be industrial m-frames.

10. FlyingV

FlyingV Oakley Beginner

I'm okay with having Batwolf reading glasses. :)