1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Bmc350

Bmc350 Oakley Beginner

Hello. Just found this forum. Long time Oakley fan. Have quite a few pairs of glasses and other items. Looking forward to reading through this forum.

I was in a local Oakley vault wearing a pair of Juliets. Sales person told me they are worth some pretty good money now that they aren't being made. Any truth to this?

Thanks...

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. ptownphil

ptownphil Oakley Hoarder Premium Member

Yes there is truth to that. And :welcome:

3. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

Welcome, the Juliet's do go for outrageous prices on e-bay, here we try to keep it civilized lol. What glasses and gear do you own?

4. Stryker

Stryker Oakley Enthusiast

Welcome to the forum. I am also new here and enjoy popping to see whats going on.

5. slamriffer

slamriffer Oakley Expert

Welcome to the forum!

6. Bmc350

Bmc350 Oakley Beginner

Thanks for the welcome. Let's see, I have 2 pairs of Juliet's. A bronze/silver framed pair and a darker silver/almost black framed pair. I have ruby lenses in one and fire lenses in the other. Probably have 8 M frames with a bunch of different lenses, everything from clear to black iridium. A pair of (I think they are called) scars in butterscotch, an old pair of half jackets, and so on. I have a few others, but that is all I can think of off the top of my head. I also have a few hats, backpacks, a minute machine, and various clothes. My racesuit, gloves, and shoes as well. I wouldn't call myself a collector, just really like the brand as the company has always been good to me from a customer service perspective.

MJLSr, slamriffer and ptownphil like this.
  7. Superdave64

Superdave64 Oakley Beginner

Great start... if you decide to become a collector this is the place.... welcome

8. Dieseltech

Dieseltech Oakley Expert Premium Member

Welcome to the Forum!! Sounds like you have a nice start to a collection.

9. moore851

moore851 Oakley Enthusiast

Welcome! enjoy your self, pace your self haha

10. Bmc350

Bmc350 Oakley Beginner

The more I look around in this forum, the more I see money leaving my wallet.