• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello

Bmc350

Oakley Beginner
Hello. Just found this forum. Long time Oakley fan. Have quite a few pairs of glasses and other items. Looking forward to reading through this forum.

I was in a local Oakley vault wearing a pair of Juliets. Sales person told me they are worth some pretty good money now that they aren't being made. Any truth to this?

Thanks...

Welcome, the Juliet's do go for outrageous prices on e-bay, here we try to keep it civilized lol. What glasses and gear do you own?

Thanks for the welcome. Let's see, I have 2 pairs of Juliet's. A bronze/silver framed pair and a darker silver/almost black framed pair. I have ruby lenses in one and fire lenses in the other. Probably have 8 M frames with a bunch of different lenses, everything from clear to black iridium. A pair of (I think they are called) scars in butterscotch, an old pair of half jackets, and so on. I have a few others, but that is all I can think of off the top of my head. I also have a few hats, backpacks, a minute machine, and various clothes. My racesuit, gloves, and shoes as well. I wouldn't call myself a collector, just really like the brand as the company has always been good to me from a customer service perspective.

Latest Posts

Back