• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello!

obzen

Oakley Beginner
Just drop by to say hello for my first post :). Been lurking the forum for quite sometimes so I guess it's time to sign up as member :D. I got a question for Oakley expert members, when I replace my Crosshair earsocks I noticed there's a number stamped underneath it (something like this 201-049-003NC LA). Any idea what's the number for? Didn't match any numbers on my box.

Just drop by to say hello for my first post :). Been lurking the forum for quite sometimes so I guess it's time to sign up as member :D. I got a question for Oakley expert members, when I replace my Crosshair earsocks I noticed there's a number stamped underneath it (something like this 201-049-003NC LA). Any idea what's the number for? Didn't match any numbers on my box.
Ahh the old numbers under the ear sock trick..it means they're fakes:(you can send them to me for proper disposal:)...btw:welcome:

Ahh the old numbers under the ear sock trick..it means they're fakes:(you can send them to me for proper disposal:)...btw:welcome:
Oh thanks for warm welcome. I bought it off Amazon.com a year ago, I'd email Oakley before making my purchase (I provide them the item link in my email) and they said Amazon.com is their one of authorized dealer. Could it be that number doesn't mean anything for consumer?

Wellcome to The Forum, i never see Numbers in The original Oakley earsocks...
Sorry didn't make it clear in the first post, the number was stamped on the Crosshair frame itself not the earsocks. It can be only seen if I slide the earsocks half way. Do refer to pic below

Nx43Jm2.jpg

Greetings. I have the first gen pair so no numbers there: I would think it's to correspond with the later models, maybe third or fourth gen addition.

Back