• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello

GT4RC

Oakley Beginner
Canada
Hey, just came to the board to ask a few questions about a damaged pair of crosshairs I have, and to browse through the buy/sell sections for anything interesting.

I currently have a pair of oakley warden polarized, crosshair polarized, London police gascans with polarized replacement lenses, Ducati edition Juliets, and C-wire in my collection. Going to be adding Jupiter squared to my list soon.

Currently hunting for microbags for my Ducati juliet and London police gascan frames... someone thought it would be cool to think they need them more than me :(

I have to say this. The hoops a guy has to jump through here is ridiculous and frustrating. I am required to have a number of posts to do anything on your exchange section, and I can't even reply to my own threads.... /sigh

Edit: couldn't reply to my first thread because it was locked after 1 answer to my question...

Last edited:
Hey, just came to the board to ask a few questions about a damaged pair of crosshairs I have, and to browse through the buy/sell sections for anything interesting.

I currently have a pair of oakley warden polarized, crosshair polarized, London police gascans with polarized replacement lenses, Ducati edition Juliets, and C-wire in my collection. Going to be adding Jupiter squared to my list soon.

Currently hunting for microbags for my Ducati juliet and London police gascan frames... someone thought it would be cool to think they need them more than me :(

I have to say this. The hoops a guy has to jump through here is ridiculous and frustrating. I am required to have a number of posts to do anything on your exchange section, and I can't even reply to my own threads.... /sigh

The hoops as you so call is just away for you to look around and for us to get to know you, if you want to by pass the waiting period you can purchase a prememium membership and get instant access to the exchange

Welcome, @GT4RC! @Nortika said it best about our hoops...they are like that to hopefully make it not worth the time and effort to hit the exchange quick and move on. Please stay a while and contribute! You will absolutely be glad you did and may learn a few cool things while you're having fun, just like I do every time I log on. ;)

I get it. I really do. The membership cost is morbidly steep for a forum, so the "hoops" to bypass by paying are made a little crazier than normal. It is what it is.

Some pretty cool stuff going on here though, and a singular place to find information is nice. I thought I had too many pair... until I had a look in the collections section :p

In the past I had a pair of halfwires and twenty'so as well. Sold the halfwires to a very close friend, and the twenty'so were a find in a rental car that were missing the rubber arm pieces. Fixed em up and gave them to a friend as well :)

Recently had to replace my London police lenses after I collapsed face first into some concrete and split my chin open, and destroyed the lenses and scuffed up the frame a bit. Had them almost 8 years without a single scratch too : (

Yeah, the rules here are horrible. I dont know how anybody puts up with them :rolleyes:. How about we just introduce ourselves and not bítch?

Back