• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello

Wolfsv

Oakley Beginner
Hello all. I've been lurking here for a few weeks now. I am ready to get my first pair of Oakleys. I've been going back and forth between the half jacket and the flak 2.0

Welcome!!! 2 of my favorites for everyday wear, you can't go wrong with either pair but you may want to try them on. Some have issues with being able to see the frame out of the corner of their eye on the flak 2.0... Good luck with your first pair, you will own more than one!!!!

Welcome!!! 2 of my favorites for everyday wear, you can't go wrong with either pair but you may want to try them on. Some have issues with being able to see the frame out of the corner of their eye on the flak 2.0... Good luck with your first pair, you will own more than one!!!!
I already want more than one! Lol I did try on the flak 2.0 and the 2.0 xl I do not like the way the xl fits the standard works better for me hadn't had the chance to try the half jacket yet though.

Keep us updated on your decision... Always nice to welcome a new Oakley fan to the family!!!

I definitely will. It's gonna be my birthday present to myself so it will be around July lol.....now I just have to decide what lens to get.....

image.gif

Back