• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello

Hey ghostrider!

Thanks for signing up! Jump right in, plenty to learn and see and collect in here.

The pattern is not full! ;)

Hey ghostrider!

Thanks for signing up! Jump right in, plenty to learn and see and collect in here.

The pattern is not full! ;)
Thanks! Im starting from Ground Zero lol. Been on the hunt for a fair priced double wide case but no one has one within a 200 mile radius of Virginia. Just got some Split Jackets but cant find any new or non scratched BIP lenses. I cant bring myself to go aftermarket, but finding specific lenses for a discontinued frame in a specific color is damn near impossible. I was hoping to use these for my motorcycle, guess they will have to sit on a shelf instead :(

You may have some luck getting OEM here for those. You'll have exchange access soon (membership time and post count - see the forum rules) and you can start a "wanted to buy" thread if you don't see any up for sale right away.

Everything Oakley is in here!

You may have some luck getting OEM here for those. You'll have exchange access soon (membership time and post count - see the forum rules) and you can start a "wanted to buy" thread if you don't see any up for sale right away.

Everything Oakley is in here!
I may have to look into that. Im currently scouring the web and coming up empty handed.

Back