• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HELLO____

Arif_Rahman

Oakley Beginner
My name is Arif and I have just joined the forum....

I have an Okley Haff jacket 2.0 Sunglass with standard Lenses attached. My question is if other shape of lenses like XL or XLJ (for Half Jacket 2.0) will fit my frame. If yes then I am gonna buy a pair of Polarized XL or XLJ lenses..

I am not positive but they should be like flak jackets which fit both lens types.

Thanks TheWannaBe for your information and found out some videos as well regarding the lenses fit. I think XL version of the lense will fit my frame.

As you are very informative, I need to know one thing before I order my lenses for my half jacket 20. The question is "Is there any lense differences between the standard fit and Asian fit. I have cheeked my one to be an Asian

Thanks TheWannaBe for your information and found out some videos as well regarding the lenses fit. I think XL version of the lense will fit my frame.

As you are very informative, I need to know one thing before I order my lenses for my half jacket 20. The question is "Is there any lense differences between the standard fit and Asian fit. I have cheeked my one to be an Asian

asian fit are different from standard and are not interchangeable without warping the optics or the frame

I mean, I know that the frames supposed to be different. Was asking about the lenses only...

I can see lenses are being sold mentioning "Okley half Jacket 2.0" only and not by Asian Fit or Standard fit, Can you please help giving me a link for lenses will fit my frame...I really need a pair of XL lenses now and I don't want order a pair of lenses which does not fit my frame

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back