• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Helo Deciding If These Romeo 2 Are Real

They would be my first Romeos...
I have 2 pairs of R2's, and these look like mine. But you need more pictures to be sure. On fake Juliet's it is the back of the nose bridge and screws that are the give away.

In response to the earlier comment about no fake R2's. There are a number of websites selling them, so they must be in circulation somewhere.

Oakley Romeo 2.0 Sunglasses Discount - Oakley AU Factory Direct

Oakley Romeo 2.0 : Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Online Shop!

I know am number of people who have come back from the far east with fake 'designer' watches, that look fine at a glance, but pretty poor quality when in your hand. Many will be tempted to buy cheap "Oakley's", as they cannot understand anyone paying $300-500 for sunglasses.

With watches there tend to be two levels of fakes. The $50 look-a-likes, maybe with the brand name spelt wrong, and then there are the $300-500 replicas that often brought by the owners of the £50,000-100,000 originals, who are too scared of wearing the real one.

Don't open a door you can't close... :)

The other guy did not show up, so he's selling them to me :) he will mail them tomorrow so if everything goes ok I will get them next week :) I will let you know and post pictures also :)

He sent me these, I think they look legit, he says it says titanium in one of the lenses :)

7udasa6y.jpg
adaseja2.jpg

Back