1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I need someone's help if possible and willing!!! I've been talking with a seller on CL in Chico and he's willing to sell me a pair of Juliets but wants cash only. He's willing to ship to Hawaii too, but won't take PP for anything. Is there anyone that may be willing to meet with this seller to verify authenticity and pick these Juliets up for me? I'm willing to pay a nice tip to anyone who can help me!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I would but that's pretty far from me :(

BTW: those look authentic to me. And just by looking at the pic, looks like the couplers are still good.

Good luck!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Damn! Thanks man, lol! Yeah, they look authentic from the pics. He insists on cash only...I'm torn on what to do. I really don't want to send cash through Fedex like he's requesting, but it's a good deal. Ahhh, I'm going to wait and see if anyone can help me first. Thanks anyway v2k!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    NP man, you can always do COD but it's just not the same when you do PP since you can atleast protect yourself from getting bait and switched. good luck!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks again! This guy absolutely won't budge on the cash only payment. I going to hold my ground on the PP payment method, maybe he'll eventually break. But at that price, it'll go to someone else with cash real quick! Keeping my fingers crossed!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Rating:
    100%
    I'm a 5 hr round trip from Chico....Subysti lives near me too...I would go but I'm tied down with the kids this weekend.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.6%
    yup he is the one..$100 for a juliet is not bad...5 hour round trip is not worth it not unless its R1 or bundle sale...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Rating:
    100%
    I wondered if it was the same guy or not.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    He's a super squirrel. I've been dealing with him and he doesn't make things easy. I passed on them after the high res pictures he sent me.