• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HELP! Anyone Live Near Or In Chico, CA?

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I need someone's help if possible and willing!!! I've been talking with a seller on CL in Chico and he's willing to sell me a pair of Juliets but wants cash only. He's willing to ship to Hawaii too, but won't take PP for anything. Is there anyone that may be willing to meet with this seller to verify authenticity and pick these Juliets up for me? I'm willing to pay a nice tip to anyone who can help me!

Some people reacted to this post.
I would but that's pretty far from me :(

BTW: those look authentic to me. And just by looking at the pic, looks like the couplers are still good.

Good luck!

Username Hidden said:
I would but that's pretty far from me :(

BTW: those look authentic to me. And just by looking at the pic, looks like the couplers are still good.

Good luck!

Damn! Thanks man, lol! Yeah, they look authentic from the pics. He insists on cash only...I'm torn on what to do. I really don't want to send cash through Fedex like he's requesting, but it's a good deal. Ahhh, I'm going to wait and see if anyone can help me first. Thanks anyway v2k!!!

NP man, you can always do COD but it's just not the same when you do PP since you can atleast protect yourself from getting bait and switched. good luck!

Username Hidden said:
NP man, you can always do COD but it's just not the same when you do PP since you can atleast protect yourself from getting bait and switched. good luck!

Thanks again! This guy absolutely won't budge on the cash only payment. I going to hold my ground on the PP payment method, maybe he'll eventually break. But at that price, it'll go to someone else with cash real quick! Keeping my fingers crossed!

I'm a 5 hr round trip from Chico....Subysti lives near me too...I would go but I'm tied down with the kids this weekend.

yup he is the one..$100 for a juliet is not bad...5 hour round trip is not worth it not unless its R1 or bundle sale...

I wondered if it was the same guy or not.

He's a super squirrel. I've been dealing with him and he doesn't make things easy. I passed on them after the high res pictures he sent me.

Latest Posts

Back