• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Buy My First Ever Oakleys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also one of the things which concern me about the daily prizms is that I have heard they arent too good in sunlight? Or is that just like EXTREME sunlight which you barely ever get here in the UK? lol

Also one of the things which concern me about the daily prizms is that I have heard they arent too good in sunlight? Or is that just like EXTREME sunlight which you barely ever get here in the UK? lol
Extreme sunlight.

I would say Flak 2.0 would be a great pair to start with. Although I'm a big dork because I have 4 pairs of Radars lol. :)

The only reason I was kind of looking at the radars more so is because, as I said, they'd be used whilst driving and whilst driving I dont like being able to look around the frame... so I wanted it to cover my whole line of vision. I like the way the flaks look though...

First oakleys are VERY special. In your place I wouldnt buy from net. Make a day trip to the nearest well stocked sunglass shop ( oakley vault preferred ) and bring a friend you trust to give you feedback.

Last edited:
welcome to the forum! whereabout in the uk are you? i may be able to point you in the direction of a dealer where you could try some on.

Sent from my Nokia 5210 using TapaTalk

I'm from North Lincolnshire :) as far as I'm aware the only place around here which sells them is Vision Express lol

maybe sunglass hut near to you? i have an sgh outlet near to me and recently bought a madman for £70 (bargain, but maybe not for your first pair ).

Last edited:
another sgh at east midlands outlet in derbyshire. debenhams usually stock oakley, too...

I think the nearest sunglasses hut to me is in Meadow Hall... a good hour away. Definitely worth it though. As far as youre aware, do they usually have a good Oakley range going on there? And all the lens options etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back