1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    Hey guys, dunno where to post this, but i need help with some deviation. looking for the polished black.VR28 Black Polarised. Does anyone have one for sale, or can help me pick one up at an ostore? and what are the prices? its a tad expensive here in Australia!

thanks guys!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Have you tried Shade station here in the UK i know Jono has ordered from them before...so your over with shipping over to you i've ordered from them a bunch of times and they give you sweets with your order lol

3. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    thanks man, may just end up ebaying it..

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Deviation rocks! For me fire is the color to get

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    If you need help again getting it from the US to Australia, I'm always down to help you out :smile: