• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help! Dimensions of this case?

pistolpetefan23

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Looking for dimensions of this case. Might have a shot at one like it.
oakley-display-case.jpg

Thanks! Anyone got a weight estimate? Could it be carried downstairs to a basement by two people relatively easy, or is it heavy and/or awkward?

I can't believe it, but I'm going to pick it up this afternoon! Never thought one would be available in my area, and at a good price. 5 pm can't get here soon enough.

Thanks! Anyone got a weight estimate? Could it be carried downstairs to a basement by two people relatively easy, or is it heavy and/or awkward?

I can't believe it, but I'm going to pick it up this afternoon! Never thought one would be available in my area, and at a good price. 5 pm can't get here soon enough.
2 people going up or down stairs on that will be easy enough. Person who is holding the bottom end of the case will have their hands hurting a little bit and may wanna wear work gloves or have a couple of rags handy.

Awesome to have a case but looks like some one cat fished you with that first picture.

Awesome to have a case but looks like some one cat fished you with that first picture.
That wasn't the picture they supplied, it's just one I found to ask about the dimensions.

The case isn't perfect by any means, but overall I think it'll clean up pretty decent. It'll have some character if nothing else. Has all the glass shelves, and does have the locks and a key, though the bottom lock on the plexi is broken, so I'll probably just change them all out. For $100, it's 100% worth it, even if it needs some spit shine and maybe some paint.

Latest Posts

Back