1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ChaseBristow26

ChaseBristow26 Oakley Beginner

I have recently ordered some Batwolf's and am waiting for them to come in. But I went to Oakley to try on some sunglasses to see if the model looks okay and looks like it fits right. I was wondering if you could tell me how all these models look on me :D Dont worry about the colors :D I'd pick diff. colors! Here's link to all pics... These oakleys work for me? - Imgur

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

3. Pjam23

Pjam23 Oakley Collector

Welcome bro

4. ChaseBristow26

Luckily I tried the Batwolf's on and its not to bad. A little big like the fuel cells but doesnt look any bigger on my face :D Any smaller frames but still lifestyle look like the gascans out there?

5. kinston1989

kinston1989 Oakley Beginner

You could pull off the batwolf, but the gascan fit you pretty badass. Gascan got pretty nice editions out there but hard to find and get. ie flores, c100, soviets etc. Like I tell myself If i like them I'm wearing them..

6. ChaseBristow26

Sweet man, PM me some bada** editions and i'll look em up man for the gascans!

7. iupui1299

iupui1299 Oakley Beginner

The Antix look really good and the Antix are one of the most comfortable pair I have ever worn.

8. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

i think they all fit you fine. take a front pic of the holbrooks... and like rustpot said, just check that thread

9. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Acrtually, i like the antix on u most, fuel cell second. Holbrook look terrible on u sorry.

10. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

ohh wait yea. i thought it was only those 6 pics. i realized there were more. sorry man yea the front pic in the holbrook dont match you