• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help For An Aussie Oakley Collector

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
I'm looking at buying some Fives squared in polished white black iridium from the Oakley site and a white with black text flak jacket which I found on the Oakley vault site. Just wondering what's the difference between an Asian fit and regular fit flak jacket? Is there someone in the US willing to help me out? Ofcourse I will pay for the items aswell as postage to me. Thanks

On the Flak Jackets I believe the only difference is the Asian Fit has different nose bombs to help the frame fit the wide, shallow nose bridge better.
So the frames are the same as regular flak jackets? if thats the case if I change the nose bombs, they should fit me?

Asian fit is for people with a bigger nose actually.

It's actually the opposite. The frame is arched differently to compensate for the lack of a nose bridge on some Asian faces. You can change the nosebombs to make them fit better, but it won't fit the same as a regular pair. You can look this up on Oakley.com or just google Oakley Asian fit difference.

Back