1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

I'm looking at buying some Fives squared in polished white black iridium from the Oakley site and a white with black text flak jacket which I found on the Oakley vault site. Just wondering what's the difference between an Asian fit and regular fit flak jacket? Is there someone in the US willing to help me out? Ofcourse I will pay for the items aswell as postage to me. Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Juleye Exclusive Eyewear

Juleye Exclusive Eyewear http://www.juleye.nl

Asian fit is for people with a bigger nose actually.

3. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

Ahh, count me out then. I was really looking forward to getting the flak jackets, they look cool

4. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

On the Flak Jackets I believe the only difference is the Asian Fit has different nose bombs to help the frame fit the wide, shallow nose bridge better.

5. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

So the frames are the same as regular flak jackets? if thats the case if I change the nose bombs, they should fit me?

6. OFather

OFather Oakley Beginner

It's actually the opposite. The frame is arched differently to compensate for the lack of a nose bridge on some Asian faces. You can change the nosebombs to make them fit better, but it won't fit the same as a regular pair. You can look this up on Oakley.com or just google Oakley Asian fit difference.

7. TheDutchman92

TheDutchman92 Oakley Enthusiast

Yes, you'd just need to retrofit some regular nose bombs, which would still work out heaps cheaper anyway, those flaks look wicked as. hope it works out