• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Getting Matte Black Jade 24-396

davework

Oakley Beginner
Hoping you all can help with this request, or at least keep me from making a mistake. I am looking for a pair of these for my wife for Christmas. New to collecting Frogs, so want to make sure I find a real pair. I bought these from Amazon and they seem to be high quality, but from what I am reading the O on the ear piece is not raised, which points to fake? Everything else looks legit, but then again, I don't have a lot to compare to.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GUZCQZ6/?tag=oakleyforum04-20

If that is the case, I'll be sending back and looking for a real pair. I tried customizing on the website, but it doesn't appear you can change the color of Oakley on the ear pieces? Is this indeed the case?

If so, does anyone have a good pair of these they want to part with?

Thanks for the help all.

That's weird. We're the other letters raised? They look legit too. The soft touch collection is a nice one they come in a few colors but If you want legit and your new to collecting frogs I'd suggest you go to oakley.com. you can customize any of the colors listed there. If you buy through amazon you cannot change the color on a pair that's already made. You can also get in touch with @dr.chop here on the forum. He can make anything you want. good luck

Would've loved to get these from Oakley.com or other guaranteed retailer, but from what I could find, these are no longer offered? And I couldn't customize these exactly.

Would've loved to get these from Oakley.com or other guaranteed retailer, but from what I could find, these are no longer offered? And I couldn't customize these exactly.
The only thing that I see that looks off is the printed made in USA. It's raised usually beside the CE or like these not there at all. But everything else looks great. I personally have around 140 pairs of frogs but I don't have any of the soft touch collection. However none of my pairs have printed made in USA. Strange. Everything else seems fine. Your probably fine bro. I think @ericforman has the soft touch collection. Perhaps he could chime in. Cheers

Latest Posts

Back