• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help ID My Oakleys Please

TJBrown

Oakley Beginner
the lenses are scratched big time and i need some help IDing the glasses so i can get new lenses. Dont want to take a guess and end up with the wrong ones. That would be my luck... Seriously lol

Anyways, think i got these back in like 2004 ot so but the frames are in great shape.

Thanks for any info

IMAG0038.jpg

IMAG0040.jpg

IMAG0037.jpg

IMAG0042.jpg

A Wires have the split for lense replacement at the ear stem right? these have the split at the nose piece where the glass's sit on your nose.

The only other one that comes close to resembling the pics you posted is the square wire 2.0's, but these too don't have the split on the nose cavity either. You're probably best off taking them in to an O-store and letting them tell you.

Square wire 2.0 below (very similiar)
oakleysquarewire20silve.jpg

The only other one that comes close to resembling the pics you posted is the square wire 2.0's, but these too don't have the split on the nose cavity either. You're probably best off taking them in to an O-store and letting them tell you.

Square wire 2.0 below (very similiar)
oakleysquarewire20silve.jpg

The split is there, the bridge hides it. They are Square Wire 2.0, I use to own a couple of pairs.

Back