1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Belmont3

Belmont3 Oakley Beginner

Hello everyone, so a friend of a friend has this sunglasses but lives in a different city. My friend knows I collect sunglasses and told me his friend needs money and is selling his old frames. Can you help me out identify this frames, if they are genuine and a possible fair price. I think it would be nice to get them if they are real. Thanks!

Help Identify Frame And Authenticity - 3L43I33N25If5G55Eecbp0d9ab296b6f511d5.jpg

Help Identify Frame And Authenticity - 3Ga3K13M55G55Ea5Ffcbpfe3d7f8c8a7b1fbe.jpg

Help Identify Frame And Authenticity - 3Ef3F83Jf5Id5K25J4cbp5b4d842bd7f21b56.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakster

Oakster Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Blades. Look fine to me - I would make sure there are no cracks in the frames or breaks in the hinge as it's pretty common with these.

3. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

For a price they're all over the board. Some people see them as collector's pieces and want $300 no matter what quality or rarity. Some people see them as old glasses and want $20, 40, 60 tops.

4. Belmont3

Belmont3 Oakley Beginner

Cool, definitely will look into it when he comes for Christmas break. Thank you!

Cool, at this point I dont know how much does he want but will keep that in mind. Thanks!

5. Oakleholic

Oakleholic Oakley Beginner

Figured this was a good thread to post this in instead of starting an entirely new one based on the same question.
    Just for curiosity are these Oakley? If so, what model?
    Help Identify Frame And Authenticity - azysa6ez.jpg

Thanks In advance!

6. Juleye Exclusive Eyewear

Juleye Exclusive Eyewear http://www.juleye.nl

Yup, they are the Wiretap. Lenses look a bit weird in this picture though...

7. Oakleholic

Oakleholic Oakley Beginner

So those are Wiretap's? They are SICK! I want some!

8. Juleye Exclusive Eyewear

Juleye Exclusive Eyewear http://www.juleye.nl

Yeah, they are really, really small. Still quite awesome though, a little sculptural styling in the earstems. Really a wireframe that stands out.