• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Identifying An Old Pair Of Oakleys.

kodiak71

Oakley Beginner
These were made sometime in the 90's, the frame is all black and has an attached strap and rather large lenses (clear) with vent holes in the top of the lense. It also has a foam pad stuck to the part of the frame that rests on the forehead.

They are fugly for sure but I used them for biking at night so at least nobody saw me looking stupid....

It appears as an M frame but has a permanently attached oakley strap and that pad. I know a pro basketball player used to wear them but his name escapes me at the moment.

Edit: it may have been James Worthy (LA Lakers).

Pics?

They would help...

Upload them to Photobucket and copy the IMG url... Then paste the url here.

Sorry man, but even though I'm in my 40's I am so computer illiterate it's ridiculous. Plus atm I don't have a camera capable. I know on a forum like this that frustrates people, sorry but I'll work on that.

Thanks guys! That must be it, that O-Review site must be a pretty exclusive group. I tried to figure out a way to sign up and they must have closed registration, at least now they must. So I did some searching and emailed the domain owner who also runs another site asking if he could help me out with some questions and if I could register on his site but haven't heard anything back. All I can say after browsing that site is WOW! Those guys are true fanatics. I love O's and all but I tend to buy them for function mainly (mountain/road biking, golf, shooting, snowboarding, racquetball) and I do have some for casual wear but maybe they only take total collector freaks (not meant in a mean way).

Back