• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Identifying An Old Pair Of Oakleys.

Definitely M Frame Slash, Dann who runs the O-Review has the complete set. I think it's in his video of his collection on here somewhere.

Definitely M Frame Slash, Dann who runs the O-Review has the complete set. I think it's in his video of his collection on here somewhere.

That is one dedicated dude, obviously lots of disposable income. I possibly saw the vid you are talking about but didn't think I saw him point them out.

I used to be a cd/record collector at one time and was one of those people who would buy certain "rare" cds never to open them or play them. It seems that he does much the same thing. I've learned to enjoy the music and not the physical object at this point in my life, but what that guys got goin' is insane. Lot's o' cash and I'm sure alot of time invested in acquiring all that product.

Here's the vid, http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-collections-area/8996-collection-video.html. Look at 5:11, I never knew there were so many different versions.

Wow man, you're good. My question is has this guy been collecting from the very beginning or has he been piecing this collection together for years?

Ya gotta give em' props! From the look of the outside of his house he must be doing pretty well cash wise so I guess I can see where he has the means to procure every piece of Oakley gear there is.

Now if someone can just point me in the direction to get one decent pair of the original Razor Blade frames that I've been lusting after for years. I got three sets of new in box lenses but no frames to go with them.

He actually emailed me back, hopefully he can help me out.

Props to all you guys who responded to my newb questions, really seems like a nice bunch of people here! Glad I found this place and joined.

Latest Posts

Back