• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Identifying Frame

i put some emerald lenses in from Walleva, not very happy with Walleva opposed to VL...

This thread came back up and I realized I completely forgot to mail you the frame!

Things are hectic right now and I have to run out of town for the weekend. I still need your address, you didn't have your name or zip when you sent me your street address.

Sent you a PM, please reply ASAP so I don't get delayed until Monday to get this to you.

This thread came back up and I realized I completely forgot to mail you the frame!

Things are hectic right now and I have to run out of town for the weekend. I still need your address, you didn't have your name or zip when you sent me your street address.

Sent you a PM, please reply ASAP so I don't get delayed until Monday to get this to you.

I guess it's a good thing I'm digging up old threads! :laugh:

Brip
go OEM is the best way... dont compromise... buying multiple cheap aftermarkets is just wastig money ;) whats the progress on the build?
What does oem stand for i see it a lot and couldn't figure it out, yeah i'm learning any thing but the original is just not worth it. not much progress i cleaned the frame a little bit, so besides the cruddy lenses nothing haha.

Marc
BI & BIP are still available, check Oakley HP $ 55 / 85
Alright good to know, i wish they had some colored lenses but hey this pair originally had those colors so it's cool.

Rustpot

Good thing it became active again haha! yeah hectic on this side to, its all cool. PM'ed :D

I got the frame yesterday :) cleaned it up and put it to gather, looks great! i'm still deciding on whether to get new lenses or to keep the old. pics later - busy day haha.

I have lots of trim for the XX frames. Orange, Blue, Black, Rootbeer....OEM stuff not the knock off crap

I also have lots of OEM XX lenses. I might try and put a posting up for them this weekend.

Sorry to hijack your thread pal but does anyone know what these are?

bugemedu.jpg

Latest Posts

Back