• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Identifying These Juliets

Dardonardo

Oakley Expert
Spain
Hi everyone, I bought these beat up juliets, I am fairly sure they are not fakes but I do not know what model or generation they are. I know anyone here can identify them on the spot :)

Also, how would you wrap them to mail them to get fixed by Oakley?

jady2ehu.jpg
qehe3ete.jpg

nyqysaza.jpg

Thanks everyone for your help!

Send them to X Man, not Oakley. Wrap them in foam, then box them up. DO NOT USE A SOFT ENVELOPE.

They're Plasma with Fire. No idea on generation, but not too new.

I like shiny :)

The problem is I live in Spain, so I do not know if the xman will be willing to do them for me. Oakley Spain have told me I can send them and they will fix them...

JP stands for Juliet Polished Fire Polarized according to the serial listing. You have a pretty low serial number too, which is good. Based on the serial, it looks like 1st generation. 2nd generation has an A at the end of the numbers and 3rd generation has a B at the end. Anything newer than that don't have serial numbers. Only model numbers.

Thanks! Once Oakley fixes them they will look awesome. The thing about low serials, that is only for collecting purposes right?

Latest Posts

Back