• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help identifying Whiskers

Matt478

Oakley Beginner
I am hoping some of you may be able to help me ID a couple of pairs of Whiskers. I wore Whiskers for years until a recent switch to Flak 2.0's and am looking to sell my old Whiskers. I no longer have the boxes and don't want to mislead anyone in my future listings.
One pair have black iridium polarized lenses with what I believe are titanium pewter frames.
The second pair I'm not as sure about; I think they may be gold iridium lenses with platinum frames?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
IMG_0179.JPG
IMG_0182.JPG

Do they weigh the same? Titanium whiskers are significantly lighter than the c5 version. Do neither have a sku number on the inside of the left arm?

They are about the same. You may be right, they are likely the c5 model. The "T" on the bow after "Whisker" is what threw me. The numbers (80 19) on the other bow don't mean much to me.

Yes the “T” doesn’t mean it’s titanium. Older whiskers didn’t put the sku number on the frame. That started with later runs

Latest Posts

Back