1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

So Im trying to catalog my collection and I havent paid as good attention as I should have.
    I thought I would remember everything I ever bought....
    I have these custom made Monster Pups with a pink tinted lens. I thought they might be G20 but Im not 100%
    They are nearly 100% clear while viewing, yet they have a great pink tint to them when seen externally.
    Didnt they make a G20, G30, and a G50 at one time? I have some Pink Iridium Goggle Lenses and the pups seem darker, or more "iridium" than the goggles.
    Pics:
    And thanks once again for help. A great resource
    Help ID'ing a lens - P6090012.JPG
    Help ID'ing a lens - P6090013.JPG

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Romeo Van Frogskinstein

Romeo Van Frogskinstein Oakley Enthusiast

Pink iridium on your custom pair, the lens was originally issued on the polished black Japan exclusive Monster Pup. There are G20 and G30 lenses, but no G50.

3. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

thanks, do you have a model for that pair? I dont see it on O-review. Maybe thats what I have here.
    A

4. TheOakleyConnoissuer

TheOakleyConnoissuer Oakley Beginner

all of the goggle tints look different than the glasses tints. pretty sure thats PI

5. Romeo Van Frogskinstein

Romeo Van Frogskinstein Oakley Enthusiast

Not quite sure about this question, I do have the Japan Monster Pup - polished black - pink, the part code is 12-739 if that is what you are asking about. The pair you have in the photo is a custom pair.