• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Me Decide On Next Frames

I have a small face and they fit me great but I have your same reaction with Fuel Cells which other smaller faced people can wear What colorway...can u return them? If not keep em new and pm me unless they are white or polarized..the older Sj's didnt fit me at all only II's. they wrap tight on me...strangely some better than others same model...the Matte Black/Black Iridium pair I have are snug and perfect as are my Matte RB/Gold..Polished Black is ok but Grey Smoke always feels looser on me by just a bit

i got the straight jacket II, polished black with black iridium lens. i'm pretty sure i can return them. i'll probably try tomorrow.

i dont know if there is something wrong with these frames or not. i tried on a pair of straight jackets (same color) in the mall about a week ago. granted they only had small mirrors and i didn't keep them on my face very long, but i dont remember those straight jackets looking as big as the ones i have now. they also seemed to have a little better fit.

Definitely return it....One other thing if its from a display-tried on/handled it often doesn't fit like nEW pair ..its why I shun SGH...If I am spending 130 dollars I want a fresh one in the box...see if u can get hands on OCP minutes 2.0...still on site for another few weeks...they are a smaller fit...also u might find a black pair on Ebay for near MSRP still...if u pm me and go that route I can tell u the sellers who sell TRULy new unused product on Ebay... Gascan S were great for small faces but are starting to be rarer by the day....Monster Dogs are actually snug on my small head but its hit or miss Some are perfect fit..others I have sold because they felt big.. a seeming impossibility but a fact..good luck...I returned Pit Bulls w/ no problem cuz they were outrageously big for me...Oakley refunded me no problems...

how much do the minute 2.0's differ from the straight jackets in looks? when you go to the customizing page, it makes look like they have a similar design, but the minute 2.0's look weird for some reason. i hate the fake pictures oakley uses.

thanks for the help. i'm gonna let everything simmer and see what i come up with. i'll post back when i decide what to do.

they have much smaller lenses than SJ and if u have an O store they still might have an OCP frame...they are something like the old Twentys but smaller not sure how to explain it They were aimed at smaller faced people...If u have seen the Unknown they are abt that size...thats also 1 of my favorite frames and can be had for 75 dollars on the bay... less for the Rootbeer...someone help me with Minute 2.0 description...I just know they fit me I have abt 12 pair....Honestly theres not much left for smaller faces I found the Half Jackets are pretty good too..I cant relate to the "lifestyle" big lenses pairs at all...its what women were wearing years ago...

is there a big difference in the way the minutes and the straight jackets look on your face? the straight jackets fit my head very well. i just think they look too big on my face. i looked up some pictures and videos of the minutes. even though they are very similar, i like the straight jackets better. much more aggressive looking i think. i'm thinking about holding onto them a little longer. even though i feel they look too big, i wore them today and asked several people their honest opinion if they looked too large for my face. and all of them thought they looked good on me. and i dont know if its because i like the straight jackets so much that i want them to work out, but when i look in the mirror now, i dont think they're so bad. still not crazy about them, but not as much against them as i was when i got them. i may upload some pictures and see what you guys think.

i just got back from sunglass hut and while i was there, i tried on 2 different pair of straight jackets. they both fit me better, felt better on my head and looked better on me. i dont know what was up with the other ones i got. maybe i got a stretched out display model or just a defective pair or something. but now, i think i will definitely get another pair of straight jackets. i thought at first that i wanted the livestrongs. but after seeing the metallic red pair sunglass hut had, i'm really digging those. but i dont think i'll spend the extra money for polarized lenses just to get the red frame.

Glad it worked for u Yeah , especially at SGH displays can get stretched and just fit weird....even with BNIB from O There are subtle variations...like my Custom Metallic Black/Black Md's fit snugger than custom Metallic Black/ Ice Md's- same mold used -probably bought 2 months apart but it just happens that way sometimes...U can still make some good customs with SJ's and the Dark Grey/Chrome are cool They are around and U can pm me for my buying experience/name of seller etc - they are not worth a lot but seldom seen around here anyway ...I also like Matte RB/Gold or Titanium and the Blood /VR 28 Black pair which are getting hard to find...

Latest Posts

Back