• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Me Identify My Glasses Please

Oakley_Sight

Gotta love a good DOG
This was the first set of Oakley's i bought many years ago from a motor bike shop that was shutting down. Unfortunatly there was no box or case with them. I don't believe they are fake as they feel like the quality you get from Oakley as in the fact the hinges are nice & free & they don't feel like cheep plastic. Does anyone recognise the model of them as there is nothing on the inside of the arm except Made in the USA.

28042011064.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
FrogTasic is correct, they are Fours. The Four S is smaller and the orbitals are a bit more rounded. Nice pair, you don't see a lot them.

Thanks Retina. Does anyone know the value of these second hand as i am considering selling them due to the fact i no longer wear them. Unfortunatly i do not have a box or the cloth bag for them. There are a couple of very small scratches on the lenses but you can only see them in the right light,other than that they are in very good condition.

i dont think thats true, maybe the Four S but the Fours were a mens style, Wesley Snipes wore them in Blade 2 if im correct. Def not a womens style haha

I would agree with oakleyguy, these came out years before they had women's specific glasses. And yes there is a Blade II verision of the Four that Wesley Snipes wore in the movie. The Four S was a possible, but only because of some of the colorways they offered.

Back