• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Me Identify These...

They look like persimmon or amber. I can't be 100%, but now you get to pick whatever you want. Follow Frank's link.

I have a pair of Oakley's that were a gift and I need to replace the lenses. The frame is an off white/grey with a bronze ish' lens. I think they wwere a special edition military/ police frame. Can anyone identify the frame model and lens color?

Ever thought of using the word please?

I don't see Amber polarized on Oakley's site anymore. Do they still make that lens ? Or is there a similar one that that do make? Thanks.

They don't make it any more. Bronze polarized will usually do about the same job, tint isn't as extreme as amber polarized. For most uses I prefer Bronze (I have both)

The amber was excellent for cloudy day driving. Will bronze be as good?

Imho yes, amber is a bit better when it gets dark. Tungsten polarized is a bit darker than bronze and is also a great lens. VR28 polarized has similar functionality, but has pinkish tint instead of the yellowish/brownish of amber and bronze.

Latest Posts

Back