1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    As a favor I went to the Oakley Vault and got an Echelon Jawbone for a member...They had 2, so I bought both (unmolested/non-display) versions...Except I can't keep it unless I sell something :angry:

Since the fit & look of the Jawbone is very similar to the Pit Bulls....I have 2 Pit Bulls I'd like to sell:

First pair is Oakley Pit Bull Brown Tortoise with Brown lenses, OO9127-1
    Sizing is 62-18
    Includes: Black microfiber cleaning bag, sunglasses and as a bonus, I will include two sets of VisionaryLenses Fire Red Polarized lenses
    Note: One set of the VL lenses is starting to wear off on the edge on the left lens, because of this VL is sending me a 2nd brand new set and should be here in a day or two. You will get 3 sets of lenses in total.
    Asking price is 100$/obo

Second pair is Oakley Pit Bull Matte White with OO Red Polarized lenses, OO9127-07
    Sizing is 62-18
    Includes: Generic Oakley Box, white microfiber cleaning bag, sunglasses and as a bonus, I will include a set of Walleva Golden Polarized Lense
    Asking price is 120$/obo

Here are the photos

Last edited by a moderator: 5/21/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good look, And thanks for the favor!