• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Me Know

This is very true, I am not knocking these foreign made glasses, my brother was a big Ray-Ban man before I showed him Oakley (yet Oakley is owned by Ray) he fell in love with USA made as well. It look like since it is free returns Ill just buy and return if needed lol.

I have seen them but I like Oakleys long time support of the Military. I like to keep to specific brands for certain thing.

But thanks for the suggestion.

I don't sell Gatorz and don't ever plan to but some of my military buds say Gatorz (http://gatorz.com/) have even more of a brand recognition within the military (NAVY) and get them for free. Perhaps that is just around here though since we are the largest NAVY base in the World. USA made and made in mind for military usage. That being said, not a lot of other options unless you want to find older Oakley frames either in great condition or get a pair and refurbish them. Good luck and let us know what you find out there. =)

I don't sell Gatorz and don't ever plan to but some of my military buds say Gatorz (http://gatorz.com/) have even more of a brand recognition within the military (NAVY) and get them for free. Perhaps that is just around here though since we are the largest NAVY base in the World. USA made and made in mind for military usage. That being said, not a lot of other options unless you want to find older Oakley frames either in great condition or get a pair and refurbish them. Good luck and let us know what you find out there. =)

Lol will do, I can tell you I will always be an Oakley man even if I have to go Chinese or as you stated old school.

Ya when I was trying them all on (The Chinese ones) they were Oakley quality and the o matter frames were about the same as always, I guess if it all comes down to it I will have at least a few confirmed USA made frames and a few that are a maybe. Never the less Oakley rocks and they will get my money before others.

This is very true, I am not knocking these foreign made glasses, my brother was a big Ray-Ban man before I showed him Oakley (yet Oakley is owned by Ray) he fell in love with USA made as well. It look like since it is free returns Ill just buy and return if needed lol.

Oakley is not owned by Ray-Ban, they are owned by Luxottica (which also owns Ray-Ban).

Never heard of these. They have some cool designs. Aluminum frames made in USA, plastic frames made in Italy. Wonder if they're coming out of the same factory as women's Oakley?

Never heard of these. They have some cool designs. Aluminum frames made in USA, plastic frames made in Italy. Wonder if they're coming out of the same factory as women's Oakley?
I didn't know of them either until military guys raved about them. I guess a lot of the ops guys use them. A Navy friend I have still has never hinted to me what he does with the Navy, he just isn't allowed to discuss anything, except that he says his squad only wears Gatorz.

Back