• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Me Out Please Buying A Hollow Point

Spenc

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
hi all thanks for looking I am about to buy a new hollow point of a guy but he only wants £500 so I am thinking do they do copy's if so what is the best way to tell I have bought and sold loads of Oakley even watches but the copy's are getting better and better any help will be great many thanks.

I've not heard of any fake HPs as of yet. Anyone else?

He only wants £500 ? Then I would ask is it used? Is he employed or formally employed by Oakley? You aren't giving us enough info to go on to make a clear judgement yet.

sorry yes it is new he said he just got it for his 30th birthday and he does not like it not a Oakley fan strange man but that is all I can get him to tell me .

I'm thinking maybe he doesn't know the true value of it? No idea what could be in his head but if you can grab it for £500 then I'd say go for it. Have you actually seen it in person?

Yeah it's probably real. I've looked around and haven't seen any fakes. Take a look at it in person and you should be able to tell.

The fakesters normally invest in the more popular designs, eyewear or watches.
For Oakley watches, they've clearly spent their best efforts on the MM.
Earlier fakes of the Blade were better than others.
That M-Frames, Radars and Pit Bosses (and the earlier Jackets) have been most commonly copied attest to their popularity.
HP watch will, I doubt, reach that status. :bigboss:

Thank you all for your help just arrived and it is spot on super happy and only paid £480 shipped thanks again.

Back