• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Me Pick Lenses

We usually agree Rob, but IMO purple fades blow away the jup cam. Sure you can get a better deal on the jup cam, but that is for a reason.

We usually agree Rob, but IMO purple fades blow away the jup cam. Sure you can get a better deal on the jup cam, but that is for a reason.

To each his own :)...just my opinion. As much as I love violet iridium, the purple fades just come off feminine to me and the Jupiter Camo just look better in terms of design...the positive red makes the "red" oakley logo pop and the green/yellow earstems are a unique touch...

Call me crazy but I had many chances to buy the purple fades at retail and passed...to this day I still wouldn't buy it for retail :/...I wouldn't take grenade fades for free either lol..

Ha I hear ya on the grenade fades, I am considering selling my bag box and lenses on those so someone can make there mph legit and then just painting those frames. I worried the purp would be too feminine too, but after wearing them i didn't feel that way at all. Paul smith pinks-little hard for me to pull off, the purps look straight baller.

well the grenades were 50 bucks so thats kinda hard to beat. I won't wear them much but hey its the beginning of my collection. I think my next investment will be purple fades. I'm with frog hog on this one. I think the dark purp is just killer

Yea can't beat grenade fades for $50 bucks! I know a lot of people who love the purple fades as well, violet iridium is badass!

All of the fade series and any fade frogskin is my favorite!! Purps are my goal and not feminine IMO!! Trying to find one for decent price...a guy on CL had one up for $110 and it was BNIB and legit!! I kill myself for not jumping haha!

I just saw some on cl for 80 not near me though. The purps have come down in price since the pair sold for 240 on the bay

Back