1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. X-Metal Beast

X-Metal Beast Oakley Expert Premium Member

Hello O addicts. I own a Time Tank, and the time works fine. However the date seems to be stuck at 3. I already went through all the procedures to try to change it but it''s still stuck. My other watch, a Minute Machine, no problem doing it. Does anyone have any suggestions? Is this an easy fix?
    Thx in advanced
    XMB

@Wicked @Oakley-olic @#1 Stunna! @LinusOBerlin @xmetalmaniac @THE X-MAN

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Wicked

Wicked Oakley Expert Premium Member

Subscribed.

3. Kory

Kory Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

This is slightly off topic but what's the difference between a time tank and a minute machine?

JohnXmetal likes this.
  4. Jmgarcia

Jmgarcia Oakley Collector

@X-Metal Beast i had the same issue with a judge I got off eBay. The date wouldn't change automatically on its own or using the crown. Took it to watch repair guy and wanted to charge $150 to switch out the gears/teeth that were stripped. So ended up returning it. Best of luck with your repair. The warranty department will service "certain" watches until the end of the year if you want to go that route.

5. Jmgarcia

@Kory Time tanks were the older watches before they were sued for using the name "Time tank". While I can't seem to find any info on what company was involved... That is the word on the street. There is color differences, bands, braclets, and boxes they came in as well.

6. X-Metal Beast

Time tank is the earlier model. Pretty much the same watch, aside from some subtle differences. The only that I know about is the writting on the face of the watch, black is MM, red is TT

HELP .... Minute Machine / Time Tank issue - IMG_4883.JPG

7. X-Metal Beast

I see no differences at all on the bracelets, but the boxes are different. Also the writing on the face on the bottom corners

8. 96.SVT.COBRA

96.SVT.COBRA Oakley Enthusiast

I have a somewhat similiar issue with mine @X-Metal Beast :( Mine isn't with the date but the main second hand. The smaller seconds portion to the right side still works perfectly so it sounds like mine might have the same issue of gears being stripped. Could be user error on my side too lol

X-Metal Beast likes this.
  9. Jmgarcia

@X-Metal Beast sorry I wasn't specific. I was referring to the newer models only came in TI braclets.

motoGP_fanatic and X-Metal Beast like this.
  10. X-Metal Beast

Hopefully one of the experts will help us out with a quick fix

Jmgarcia likes this.