• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help!PLea: Need Arm For Juliet Or XX Metal

mopiko

I should Work at Oakley
Hey Guys,

I know some of u guys have parts for Juliet or XX metal.
I am in need of an LEFT arm for my XX metal. Wondering if anyone can help

Here's the story: I purchased an XX metal from the bay 1-2months ago.

After actually receiving the frame i just took a quick glance, and tucked it in my display cabinet.
The last few days; i was gonna replace its lens, and to my horror..one of its arm is a STRAIGHT ARM!! Im like Jezz!! i did not even noticed it all along.

I went back to the ebay listing and checked: Buyer showed picture of the frame at an angle not really visible and that it has never occurred to me that an arm would be different.

Sent the seller a msg asking bout it. he merely replied that is what he got from sunglass hut, never repaired, never swapped anything.

Now that i cant do anything about it.: Asking fellow collectors if u have any parts that you can dispose of.

I believe XX arm is hard to come by, if that is not available, i am willing to settle for STRAIGHT ARM :( or i would say Juliet x-metal arm.

Help!?

Total bummer, one off my xmxx had Juliet arms swapped on before I bought it. I'm not sure which I like more honestly, the hammer stems feel much stronger when holding them but I think I prefer the low profile of the straight Juliet arm. The only Juliet with the hammer stems is the polished frame. It will be hard to come across xmxx arms as opposed to a x metal Juliet.

Total bummer, one off my xmxx had Juliet arms swapped on before I bought it. I'm not sure which I like more honestly, the hammer stems feel much stronger when holding them but I think I prefer the low profile of the straight Juliet arm. The only Juliet with the hammer stems is the polished frame. It will be hard to come across xmxx arms as opposed to a x metal Juliet.

Hey Brett!
Better luck than me; at least u got both Juliet arms.
I now have a FRANKENSTEIN XX metal haha. A hammerstem arm on the right, straightStem on the left.

Back