• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Required ..

Moz

Oakley Beginner
Suffolk UK
Thought this might be the best place to find some information...seems to be a few knowledgable people on here ... I have a small collection of oakleys and like to look after them..hence they all have appropriate cases ..however my latest purchase is leaving me scratching my head .. I bought a pair of split thumps and would like a proper fitted case ..is there such a thing ? Or what hard type case would you people recommend to give best protection ..many thanks in advance ..Moz

On slightly different tack..the eq setting are operated via combination of buttons but does anyone have an area of how it works ie..does it cycle through a pre determined list of setting such as rock,classical,vocal or can you somehow set individual parameters . Would like to et slightly more bass than currently experiencing .

Oh for the record I do have more than just thumps lol.

List is currently, half jkts,full jkts,radar,radar path livestrongs,gascans thump and thump2 , split thump...assortment of dirty word raybans...lol. Just a sucker. For sunglasses and guitars .house full of both..

Latest Posts

Back