• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help To Identify Oakley Model

Jason Lau

Oakley Beginner
Hi,

Could anyone help to identify this oakley model? I tried looking at http://www.o-review.com but no luck. I would like to purchase a replacement lens.

Thanks very much.

1.png
2.png

Hi I recently sold some sunglasses on Ebay that were sold to me as Flack XLJ's. I could really care less because they are nice sunglasses! I ended up selling them because I had another pair I liked better. The guy that bought them is pitching a fit because he says they are half flak and he wants a refund. He bought them for $65 which I felt like was a deal because I spent a whole lot more than that! Now I am looking for some expert information to fight back with. In looking at the pictures It doesn't appear that there is a lot of difference! can someone please help me?!

Well there is no such think as a half flak. There is a half jacket and a flak jacket. Both are half frame sunglasses but they are different. If you had good pics on the auction then they should have known what they were buying anyways.

Hi I recently sold some sunglasses on Ebay that were sold to me as Flack XLJ's. I could really care less because they are nice sunglasses! I ended up selling them because I had another pair I liked better. The guy that bought them is pitching a fit because he says they are half flak and he wants a refund. He bought them for $65 which I felt like was a deal because I spent a whole lot more than that! Now I am looking for some expert information to fight back with. In looking at the pictures It doesn't appear that there is a lot of difference! can someone please help me?!
Post pics of what you sold... we'll tell you what you have ... and if you mislabelled an item and the receiver isn't happy, generally thats your bad and not his...

Post pics of what you sold... we'll tell you what you have ... and if you mislabelled an item and the receiver isn't happy, generally thats your bad and not his...
That didn't really answer my question...i mean obvi I know if I mislabeled them it was my bad...I have been selling stuff for years! My question is what are some differences in the two types of mentioned sunglasses?? I think I saw somewhere the only real difference is the size of the lens?

Latest Posts

Back