• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help To Identify Oakley Model

And if he would have asked why he couldn't purchase things in the exchange section I would have been wrong telling him to read the rules? Nothing wrong with doing at least a little leg work yourself. Thanks.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Sometimes I give, other times I teach. And the rest of the time I learn...

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime..
h16CE1313.jpg

I was trying to give him the tools to solve his own problem. That's why I pointed him to o-review. Others wanted him to do something simple like... Post a pic of what he sold, from there, they would at least help him by identifying what he sold. Thus solving the real problem. He didn't even want to do that. Really all he wanted was someone to get pictures for him... All that was done to resolve this is flaks and halfs were googled and pics cut and pasted. I'm the ass because I wanted him to do it himself? Ok then.
Fair enough but when someone comes here asking for certain things isn't it just easier to show them what they asked for? Noted that the OP did not post in reference to the ebay listing as a few members had asked but in the end all OP wanted was the differences and similarities to figures out for themselves what pair was in question

Latest Posts

Back