• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help to identify the lens of radarlock

biao87616

Oakley Beginner
Hello everyone!

I have always been curious. NBA players such as Kirk Hinrich and Amar'e Stoudemire have worn Radarlock goggles, but their lenses are not Path or Pitch or Range. I am curious about the lens model in the photo what is it And can it be purchased?

无标题.jpg

TINKERING_MAVERICKS_BASKETBALL_42304027.jpg

sO5Uas8V.jpg

hi-res-1cee1cff74fe9ae9307d7039fa38e1f1_crop_north.jpg

I'll be honest, most of those look like XL's but the lens profiles could be one-offs. They did that for guys after they got rid of the slash. You can even see the brow ridge foam on the frames in a few of those pictures.

I'll be honest, most of those look like XL's but the lens profiles could be one-offs. They did that for guys after they got rid of the slash. You can even see the brow ridge foam on the frames in a few of those pictures.
Thanks MicahS!

Yes, I also think they need a bigger frame, so the probability is XL. I also found that the strap and foam they use are actually the ones in the M Frame strap kit. I also tried to use the M frame strap installed on the Radar EV proved to be feasible.

微信图片_20230729173702.jpg

Reggie Jackson looks to be using the Radar EV Advancer, but unfortunately where I live the Advancr doesn't come with RX lenses, which is also frustrating.

63282904-photo-u-1282483411.jpg

I wonder if the advancer nose piece is interchangable with the standard nose piece? Then you could just swap that.
From the pictures, Reggie's goggles use a standard nose piece, but I haven't tried it, so I don't know if it can be interchanged.

From the pictures, Reggie's goggles use a standard nose piece, but I haven't tried it, so I don't know if it can be interchanged.
Interesting. I don't own an advancer but the nose piece can be had off ebay. I might do that just to see if they fit...lol

Interesting. I don't own an advancer but the nose piece can be had off ebay. I might do that just to see if they fit...lol
hahah, I'll try to buy it on ebay and give you an answer here.

By the way, where do I need to find one-offs lenses like Hinrich and Stoudemire's Radarlock XL, or is there anywhere I can order them?

hahah, I'll try to buy it on ebay and give you an answer here.

By the way, where do I need to find one-offs lenses like Hinrich and Stoudemire's Radarlock XL, or is there anywhere I can order them?
I've seen stuff like that come up on ebay every once in a while. Some guys on here might have some stuff like that but I can't say for sure.

It's the kind of stuff you have to keep your eyes open for because it's not produced and sold, they are normally given to players.

I've seen stuff like that come up on ebay every once in a while. Some guys on here might have some stuff like that but I can't say for sure.

It's the kind of stuff you have to keep your eyes open for because it's not produced and sold, they are normally given to players.
Ok, I'll keep my eyes open and look for it on eBay. Hope you can find it!
Thanks a lot!

Back